A couple of weeks ago, I reviewed My True Love Gave To Me, an anthology that was gifted to me by friend Zara, thebook-addict.
I generally loved it. Especially the first story, Midnights, by Rainbow Rowell. I thought that story was so cute and very Rainbow in general.
I especially liked Noel from that story. I think that I just have a thing for sweet, adorkable guys in general, especially of the fictional variety.
Reasons why You should fall for Noel:
1. He was created by Rainbow Rowell.
2. He has very good taste, i.e., "He was wearing a Pokémon T-Shirt"
3. What Doesn't Kill Makes You Stronger. A lot (it seems like he's allergic to everything) could kill him, but he still manages to survive while being adorkably cute.
4. He's a really great friend. "Obviously, you're coming with us...Amy knows we're a packaged deal"
5. He's someone you just want around you. "He stuck by Mag's side, like he was glued there."
6. He says the sweetest things. (I'll let you figure that part out on your own)...
I'll let you find out for yourself by giving away a copy of My True Love Gave to Me